- £10 - £11 per hour
- Job Type:
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Mechanical HGV Fitter – Manufacturing
£9.80 PH + overtime
Our client based on the outskirts of Halstead is currently seeking Mechanical HGV Fitters to join their team. The company is the UK’s leading manufacturer for vehicle transporters and they are seeking a competent mechanical fitter and assembler from an engineering background to work in the factory. This an exciting opportunity to join an very successful and expanding local manufacturing company.
· Assembling and fixing vehicle parts to brand new vehicles
· Responsible for the maintenance and repair of the large fleet of commercial vehicles
· Fault-finding and repairs of vehicles such as HGV’s and LGV’s
· Working from approved engineering and assembly CAD drawings
· Using Hydraulics, pneumatics, electrics and all manner of parts that are fixed to the trailers
· Will suit a highly motivated person who has a broad skill set and has excellent and effective communication skills
· Experience in assembling and fixing vehicle parts to brand new vehicles
· Background of working from approved engineering and assembly drawings
· Experienced in standard methods of steel component fabrications and good engineering practice
· A good understanding of hydraulics, electrics, pneumatic systems and their installations
· Ability to work well under pressure either alone or as part of a team
The company is the UK’s leading manufacturer for vehicle transporters and they are seeking a competent mechanical fitter and assembler from an engineering background to work in the factory. This is an exciting opportunity to join a very successful and expanding local manufacturing company.
It is likely candidates will be commutable from Halstead, Colchester, Sudbury, Braintree and Essex.
If you feel you have the motivation, skills and experience for this role then send your full CV to the link below.