Having recently experienced growth and expansion, an exciting opportunity for an Media Sales Executive has become available for my client who is a newspaper publisher.
You will be required to build a network of key contacts through cold calling, emails, face to face meetings and proactively engaging in social meetings as well as networking events.
The role of the Media Sales Executive
You will have a proven track record within sales including closing down business over the telephone and face to face. You will be confident with relationship-building, objection-handling and generating new business.
A minimum of 2 years sales experience is essential, ideally in newspaper or magazine advert sales, however full product training will be offered.
The Media Sales Executive
- Possess a strong work ethic
- Be confident at cold calling and have excellent written communication skills
- Have a strong results orientation along with the commitment and drive to achieve a new business goal in a demanding and competitive business environment
- High level of business awareness to help build credibility with your clients
- Have strong negotiation skills
The Package for the Media Sales Executive
- £24,000.00 -£28,00.00 OTE £50,000.00 – uncapped
- Free Car Parking
- Career Progression
Are you looking for an opportunity where you can really grow your career within the newspaper and magazine industry?
Are you looking for a career where no 2 days are the same? If this is you, please send your CV via the link below or call Sophie Walters on 0121 362 2308