- £18000 - £22000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Job Ref:
My client is looking for an Telesales Executive selling advertising space for the Travel & Leisure Industry.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a fast growing publisher. You will be part of a team dealing with warm leads, existing & lapsed customers to retain customers & up grow sales.
The role of the Telesales Executive
You will be a proven sales executive, with a good track record of closing business over the telephone. You will be confident with relationship-building, objection-handling and asking for business.
Previous experience within a publishing or advertising role would be advantageous however full training will be offered.
The Telesales Executive
– Manage existing client database
– Client retention
– Money motivated
– Management of CRM/Database systems
– Professional approach and attitude
– Tenacious, and driven to succeed
– Enthusiastic and engaging in conversation
– Self-motivated, and used to working in a pressurised environment
The Package for the Telesales Executive
Salary Structure 1 = £18,000 – £22,000.00 + 10% Commission on all salesSalary Structure 2 = 30% commission of £20,000 paid as salary for achieving £20,000 income
Free Car parking provided
– Full in-house training
– Team support and a positive atmosphere
If you would like to be considered for this exciting opportunity where no 2 days are the same and due to the growth promotion within is achievable, send your CV via the link below or call Sophie Walters on 0121 362 2308