We’re looking for a Metering Services Team Manager to work for our client, based in Walsall.
The role will suit an influential people-focussed manager with significant supervisory experience within the water / utilities industry. You will be self-motivated and team oriented with experience of building and leading cohesive and energetic teams.
Offering an attractive basic salary of up to £33,000 dependent on experience plus fantastic benefits this is a great chance to join a highly regarded and forward-thinking company.
– Establish efficient processes to ensure accurate capture of property, customer and meter details
– Ensure accurate meter reading upload and extracts are completed to department SLAs
– Provide technical expertise to assist in the resolution of internal/external customer complaints/queries or problems
– Provide leadership, guidance and support, engage and motivate team members to achieve departmental objectives
– Plan and conduct regular 1-2-1 meetings, manage absence, capability, discipline and grievance matters
– Identify training needs and ensure that these are addressed, met and evaluated
You will be a people-focussed Manager with an intuitive understanding of others, able to demonstrate significant supervisory experience, ideally within the water / utilities industry. You must be able to demonstrate…
– Quality system management and process evaluation/change experience in a regulatory environment
– Resilience and a professional attitude with the ability to deal effectively with challenging staffing issues
– A level of numeracy and literacy which includes the ability to work with statistics and report on these to management
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills, both with internal and external customers
You’ll need to be a results focused individual with a positive can-do attitude, able to deliver under pressure, manage your time and workload optimally and work on own initiative.
Does that sound like you? If so, we’d love to see your CV.
A salary between £28,000 – £33,000 on offer for the Metering Services Team Manager position.
Full details of the benefits package on offer will be revealed once we receive your application.
The business you’ll be working for is an integrated services group that provide a range of specialist services, predominantly across the UK water sector.
They’re a company that people want to work for because they are a respected investor in their people and offer high calibre individuals the chance to develop their skills and career while playing a part in the company’s continued success.
Interested? If you think you’re right for this Metering Services Team Managerrole, then click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.
We are acting as a Recruitment Consultancy for this role.