- £35000 - £45000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Role: MI Team Leader
Salary: £35k – £45k
My client, a world leader in their field for well over 100 years are currently looking to add an MI Team Leader to their established Management Information Team. This can either be an established Team Leader or an experienced Data Analyst who is looking to make the next career move into management. This role offers an excellent annual salary with a generous benefits package.
Provide support for MI and reporting function as part of wider data team that also includes DBAs and iSeries developers. Varied role required to ensure the consistently successful delivery of advanced analytical capabilities. Tasks include but are not limited to:
– The management of at least 3 MI Analyst
– Responsibility for data related project budgets
– Working with business intelligence tools (SQL, Tableau/Qlik/Pyramid etc.)
– Interrogating large data sets, providing insight and being able to convert this into actionable information
– Excellent communication skills, tangible experience of providing compelling arguments and information through reports orpresentations.
– Maintaining and developing the correct production of regular and recurrent management information, ensuring procedures are in place, understood and followed.
– This includes all workflow, productivity and financial reporting aspects of MPS for internal use.
– Present recommendations to senior management and executives based on data-driven analysis on a regular basis.
– Production of complex, accurate reports and management information across MPS.
– Liaison with Key Business Representatives (KBRs) at all levels.
– Creation of business requirement specifications, data definition and data migration analysis.
– Design and delivery of performance information for key operational and business targets. Excellent attention to detail, with high standards of accuracy.
– Managing and prioritising workflows for the benefits analytics team and actively engaging business partners to manage analytics outcomes.
The required candidate
– The ideal candidate will be either an existing MI Team leader or an experienced MI, BI or Data Analyst who is looking to make the next step in their career.
– Experience of delivering management information and insights to senior management
– You will be able take ownership of your work and use initiative to complete tasks.
– Team management (ability to manage relationships with other staff, manage performance and promote teamwork)
– Excellent reporting skills (SSRS\Tableau\Qlik\Pyramid)
– SQL Server TSQL scripting (SQL 2012)
– Continual search for quicker, repeatable solutions to common risks.
Candidates with the following experience should apply –
MI Analyst / Team leader, BI Analyst / Team Leader. SQL Server, SSRS, TSQL,