We’re looking for a Microsoft 365 Developer to work for our client on a full-time 12 month fixed term contract.
They are the UK’s leading and best-known food on the go retailer.
If you can demonstrate experience in developing solutions in Microsoft 365 (ideally PowerApps, Power Automate, Power BI and SharePoint) as well as a genuine passion for continuous improvement in ways of working and delivering value then you could be perfect for our client and we’d love to see your CV.
As part of the IT & Business Change team you would use tools like Power Automate, Power Apps, Power BI, SharePoint to help automate repeatable tasks and streamline processes, effectively delivering value across the business.
You would use your skills and experience in these technologies to develop reusable components, guides and documentation and, of course, build solutions.
And, because the company are looking to establish a community of citizen developers, they need someone who can also demonstrate and coach, help set principles and, working with Microsoft, support citizen developers as they find their rhythm and start delivering.
– Experience in developing solutions in Microsoft 365 (ideally PowerApps, Power Automate, Power BI and SharePoint)
– Strong analytical skills and an ability to troubleshoot and escalate issues quickly and find solutions
– Experience working as a liaison between IT and the rest of the business, understanding business needs and converting this understanding into solution designs
– Confident communicator with the ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders (technical and non-technical)
– Self-motivated, with the ability to use initiative and innovation to drive value in the business
– An active self-learner, continually developing and learning about the Microsoft 365 toolset, sharing knowledge and proactively looking for opportunities where it can be used
– Salary up to £45,000 pro rata dependent on experience.
– Benefits: You’ll also receive generous employee discount scheme, profit share scheme, life assurance, pension, plus much more with the role
Think that this Microsoft 365 Developer role is the perfect job for you? Then we’d love to hear from you.
Just click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.
We are acting as a Recruitment Consultancy for this role.