- £35000 - £45000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Job Title: Microsoft Dynamics CRM Developer
Salary: £35,000 to £45,000 p/a (Excellent Benefits)
A multi-award winning organisation established over two centuries ago with several UK sites is urgently seeking a skilled Microsoft Dynamics CRM Developer to join and strengthen their reputable and highly regarded IT Department at their Birmingham office.
Are you keen to ENHANCE your skills and experience in a multi-award winning company? Are you a passionate Developer who has an in-depth understanding of Microsoft Dynamics CRM? Do you have around three years’ technical experience? If yes, why not become part of a prestigious organisation that has its feet firmly in the ground?
- Excellent salary
- Convenient location (close to Central Birmingham)
- 25 days’ annual holiday (+ bank holidays)
- Key input and involvement in database projects with major clients (UK based/international)
- Improved technical ability
- Ongoing development of technical and functional skills
- Working closely with Senior Directors and CTO
- Excellent and genuine career progression
The Role Requirements:
- Experience in implementing CRM systems (MS Dynamics)
- Experience in developing high performance commercial .NET applications
- Good knowledge of C#, SQL Server (2005, 2012) and MVC
- Good knowledge of working with Visual Studio 2010/12/13
- Experience of working with Web Services, XML, XSLT and JSON
- Skilled in hand-coding XHTML and related technologies such as CSS
Please note; this role is suited to Microsoft Dynamics CRM specialists who have working knowledge of Programming and .Net Development – a good balance of Microsoft CRM and .Net is essential. If you have a strong problem solving ability and good technical skills, why not apply now to work in one of the most stable and successful organisations in the Midlands?
Please note; this is an immediate opportunity and interviews can start as early as next week, please apply only if you are serious about the role and can commit to attending interviews. Feel free to get in touch with me for further details.
Coburg Banks IT specialise in recruiting in a variety of areas including: Development, IT Support, Programme and Project Management, Business Analysts and Testing as well as mid to senior level IT appointments. We would welcome the opportunity of helping you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV to us