We’re looking for a highly talented Mobile App Developer to work for our client, the UK’s largest and leading food on the go retailer.
As a skilled mobile developer you would work with Flutter to produce a nationwide mobile application, working as part of a cross-functional, agile, product focused team.
Basic salary up to £40,000, with fantastic benefits package including…
– Management bonus scheme, management pension scheme
– After 6 months service you may be eligible for the profit share scheme
– Private medical insurance, health insurance, death in service benefit, plus plenty more
– Experience developing high volume production mobile applications
– Experience deploying applications to Google Play and the App Store
– Experience working with source control (preferably Git) and CI/CD Pipelines
– Able to write clean, well-constructed testable code (TDD)
– Ability to break down complex UI designs into small, reusable components
– Experience developing apps with Flutter would be preferred
– MS App Centre experience
– Experience in multi variant testing with Firebase
You will care about delivering high-quality products that are robust, secure, scalable and maintainable, ensuring quality is baked-in, learning from and sharing your knowledge with others through paired and mob programming and code reviews.
The business you’ll be working for is the UK’s leading and best-known food on the go retailer. They’re a much loved and trusted brand with a strong traditional bakery heritage and provide their people with a great place to work, where they feel valued by listening, developing and rewarding them.
Interested? If you think you’re right for this Mobile App Developer role, then click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.
We are acting as a Recruitment Consultancy for this role.