- £20000 - £25000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Job Title: Mobile Application Developer
Location: Woking, Surrey
Salary: £20,000 to £25,000 (Lucrative Company Shares, Bonus, Pension, Holidays)
Do you want to be associated with a company that has a global reach and is trusted by customers worldwide? Do you have a serious passion for Smartphone Apps or App Development and commercial experience to support this? Why not become part of a company that is an innovative leader in the market place as they develop several interesting products?
The opportunities for career growth and personal development are unrivalled!
- Competitive salary (increasing)
- Convenient location (close to multiple stations)
- Lucrative share scheme
- 25 days holiday (+ bank holidays)
- Pension scheme
- Work from home occasionally
- Excellent and genuine career progression (management prospects)
- Freedom and flexibility to work on the latest Mobile App technologies
- Opportunity to work on the latest cutting edge Android/iPhone Apps
- Autonomy to manage and lead a small technical team
- Working directly with Senior Technical Directors/Founders
The Role Requirements:
- Must have experience of iOS and Android mobile app development (either at university or in a commercial environment)
- Strong hands on technical ability
- Strong website and server development experience
- Embedded electronics experience (desirable, not essential)
- Act as the main Point of Contact for IT
- Ability to take technical decisions
- Ability to offer real-time solutions to technical issues (to the best of your ability)
- Tech savvy
- Entrepreneurial spirit
This is an amazing opportunity to join a fully funded and rapidly growing startup company with huge prospects.
Please note; this is an immediate role and interviews can start without delay – feel free to get in touch for further information.
Coburg Banks IT specialise in recruiting in a variety of areas including: Development, IT Support, Programme and Project Management, Business Analysts and Testing as well as mid to senior level IT appointments. We would welcome the opportunity of helping you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV to us