- £24000 - £27000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Job Title: Mobile Apps Support Team Leader
Location: Guildford, Surrey
Salary: £24,000 to £27,000 (dependent upon experience/qualifications)
Do you want to be associated with a renowned FinTech company trusted by millions of customers worldwide? Are you a graduate with a serious passion for Smartphone Apps or App Development? Do you have Team Leader/Management experience? If yes, why not become part of a company that has a major international presence and is an innovative leader in the market place as they launch in Europe?
This role would suit a recent IT graduate with Mobile Apps experience from university or someone working in a Helpdesk or Customer Services environment with team leading experience that wants to become part of a company providing the latest in Mobile Pay and NFC Apps.
The opportunities for career growth and personal development are unrivalled!
- Excellent salary
- Very convenient location (close to Guildford central train station)
- Annual/intermediary salary review
- Excellent and genuine career progression
- Freedom and flexibility to support groundbreaking Mobile App technologies
- Opportunity to work on the latest cutting edge Mobile Payment Apps
- Opportunity to be a key part of the company’s new UK operation
- Autonomy to manage and lead a successful technical or support team
- Working directly with Company Founders who started their career creating and developing some of the first Mobile Apps and Games ten years ago!
The Role Requirements:
- Recent degree/recent graduate (ideally part of your course will have focussed on either iOS/Android/Windows Mobile) with a genuine passion for Smartphone Apps or App Development
- Previous team lead experience
- Ability to manage a fast-paced Support team or Customer Services team
- Be tech savvy
- Excellent communication skills/telephone manner
- Experience of working in a customer services OR helpdesk environment
- Ability to Log and Resolve (potentially complicated) technical user issues
- Ability to take Support calls from users of the Mobile Payment App from within the UK/Europe and provide them with quick and effective solutions, or escalating them to the Development team if required
- Initiative to effectively address technical issues (to the best of your ability)
This is an amazing opportunity to join and award-winning and rapidly growing company with huge growth plans.
Joining in the early days of their expansion into Europe and working closely with their senior team will give you unmatched opportunities to develop your career either within Support and/or Mobile App Development.
Please note; we have a similar opportunity for someone at a more senior/management level – feel free to get in touch if you feel you could be better suited.
Coburg Banks IT specialise in recruiting in a variety of areas including: Development, IT Support, Programme and Project Management, Business Analysts and Testing as well as mid to senior level IT appointments. We would welcome the opportunity of helping you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV to us