- £25000 - £35000 per annum
- Job Type:
- North London
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Coburg Banks are currently recruiting for a Mobile Auto Electrician/Field Engineer for a fast growing and highly successful technology company based in North London.
Our exclusive client is an award winning specialist vehicle CCTV firm operating in the UK, Europe and other international areas. Due to extreme growth and new contract wins, they now seek to recruit a Mobile Auto Electrician/Field Engineer to join their vehicle installation team. If you want to work with one of the UK’s leading CCTV installation companies who work with the very latest vehicle technology, then please apply today.
You will be field based covering the North London to Midlands areas and will be responsible for carrying out installation, service, maintenance and repairs to vehicle CCTV and vehicle safety systems. You will be working on many different types of vehicles such as commercial, HGV and emergency response. Experience of working on these types of vehicles is a must.
Travel will be required with a company vehicle and fuel card as standard. Salary is negotiable for the right candidate.
- Traveling to various client sites / liaising with clients on site
- Installation of vehicle camera / vehicle CCTV equipment.
- Installation of blindspot detection systems (warning alarms, blindspot / parking sensors).
- Installations of vehicle lights and beacons and other aftermarket vehicle safety equipment.
- Attending service calls to fault diagnosis and repair where necessary.
- To take responsibility for personal health and safety.
- Automotive electrical experience of both 12VDC and 24VDC systems is a must.
- Experience with working with a wide range of commercial vehicles advantage (waste, construction, commercial haulage, bus & coach, emergency response etc.)
- Understanding of intermediate/advanced automotive electronics components.
- Experienced in the use of electrical automotive testing/installation equipment.
- Relevant auto electrician qualification advantage (NVQ, City and Guilds etc.)
- Must have a full driving license (clean preferred).
- Good logical and fault-finding techniques with the ability to work independently and to timelines.