This is a fantastic opportunity within a highly recognised and well established organisation. In this role as a Mobile Desktop Support Engineer, you will be responsible for providing IT support to the business and assisting the infrastructure support teams in the day-to-day management of server, desktop and mobile provisions to the organisation and its employees.
This role will be a mobile position and based out of the organisations Central London HQ, with regular travel to another large site based in Southend.
You will be responsible for providing support for all applications and business systems as well as the implementation of agreed service levels and delivery change requests to agreed business requirements. In conjunction with others, you will maintain systems documentation and ensure that change control procedures are followed.
Essential skills / experience
- Experience of working in a desktop support environment where excellent customer service skills is imperative.
- Knowledge of Windows Sever, Windows OS’s, Mac OSx as well as support of various internet browsers.
- Experience of working in a Citrix Environment.
- Expert knowledge of supporting mobile devices.
- Ideally you will be either MCDST or MCITP certified.
- Excellent Salary
- Final Salary Pension
- 25 Days holiday (+8 bank holidays)
- Childcare Vouchers
- Cycle to work Scheme
Due to the nature of this role, it is essential that you have a full UK driving licence.
Coburg Banks IT specialise in recruiting in a variety of areas including: Development, IT Support, Programme and Project Management, Business Analysts and Testing as well as mid to senior level IT appointments. We would welcome the opportunity of helping you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV to us