We’re looking for a Mortgage Administrator to join our client and help provide efficient administrative support as part of the Wholesale Team at their Cardiff office.
You would be joining a specialist mortgage lender, backed by a global financial institution, who take a more human approach to underwriting, committed to ongoing improvement with a product offering that is constantly evolving to meet the changing needs of borrowers.
If you’re a skilled administrator, CeMap qualified or looking to complete, and keen to develop your career in financial services then you could be perfect and we’d love to see your CV.
Reporting to the Wholesale Team Leader you would play a key role as part of a fast-paced and busy team in Cardiff. Responsibilities will include…
– Checking submitted loan packs from brokers ensuring they fit lending criteria and progress to payout
– Answering telephone calls and queries from brokers
– Processing all outstanding items ensuring the broker is fully up to date with their cases
– Completing regular scripted security calls with customers at final stage of loan process
The ideal candidate for the Mortgage Administrator role will have a strong administrative background gained within the financial services industry. CeMap qualification or willingness to complete will be required as will an understanding of the broker and lender in the secured loans market.
Key skills will include…
– Strong IT skills, high MS Office competency
– Good communications and interpersonal skills, comfortable liaising with customers and handling enquiries
– Excellent attention to detail, able to complete work in an accurate and efficient manner and manage own workload
– Attractive salary depending on experience, details to be discussed at interview.
– Benefits: You’ll receive private medical insurance, life assurance, contributory pension scheme, discounted gym membership, fantastic career development opportunities plus much more with the role. Hybrid home working arrangements can be discussed.
Think that this Mortgage Administrator role is the perfect job for you? If you’d like to be involved in exciting expansion plans as well as work alongside top talent and an exceptional leadership team then we’d love to hear from you.
We are acting as a Recruitment Consultancy for this role.