- £25000 - £27000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
I am recruiting for an Assessor for the Motor Vehicle sector. The role is based in a further education college in Blackpool and involves assessing a range of motor vehicle candidates within their work place. The role comes with a competitive salary, flexible working hours and generous annual leave.
- The role involves the management of a caseload of candidates and assessing and supporting them through their study. You will be based at the candidates place of work as well as in the college setting and you will nurture them from day one until the completion of their qualification. The main duties of the role are:
- To undertake assessment planning and the assessment of the Motor Vehicle Apprentices/Programmes within the workplace or at college.
- To manage an agreed caseload of candidates including, sign up through to timely completion.
- To complete initial and diagnostic assessments prior to sign up.
- To undertake health and safety checks in order to maintain a safe working environment for work based provision.
- To carry out audit compliant apprenticeship reviews within the agreed timescales.
- To prepare reports and documentation as required for college, awarding body and quality assurance purposes.
- To deliver /support underpinning knowledge and understanding as required, including instructing, assessing and supervising the learning experience and the learning environment
You will have experience of assessing health and social care students and you will hold A1 or D32/D33 or be working towards this. You must have a friendly and out going personality to enable you to engage with the learners. Ideally you will have worked in a Further Education environment. As this role requires travel you will need to be a driver with your own transport.
If you are interested in this role, please click on Apply or call Hayley Green on 0121 362 2314
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us