- £33000 - £34000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Due to continued growth, my client requires a Multi Skilled Engineer.
On a daily basis the Multi Skilled Engineer will:
• Support the Production Team to ensure targets are achieved via delivery of standards
• Respond to breakdowns, efficiently and effectively
• Achieve engineering targets and KPI’s, including response time & improvements
• Comply with legislation and site procedures including Health & Safety/Hygiene standards
• Develop Continues Improvements Plans
• Deliver Planned Preventative Maintenance
• Commission and ongoing support of new equipment
Ideally the Multi Skilled Engineer will be electrically biased and have previously worked in a food manufacturing environment, and in addition they will need to have:
• 16/17 Edition Electrical Qualification
• City & Guilds or HNC /Time Served Apprentice
• Power supplies experience ranging from 24v to 415v
• Worked with Control /Safety circuits covering, sensors, switches, Pilz units, level switches, temperature controllers, probes, transformers and timers
• Additional experience in the installation of drives, motors, servos, HMI panels, printers and labellers
My Client is one of the largest a manufacturers of quality branded cakes in the UK, it is their strategy to be the UK’S first choice supplier to Quality Retail Outlets.
• Salary: £33,500
• 25 days basic holiday plus all statutory days holiday
• Company Pension from January 2017
• On site Restaurant
It is essential that you have previously worked as a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar environment.