- £34450.00 - £34450.00 per annum
- Job Type:
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Due to continued growth, my client requires a Multi Skilled, Electrically Biased Day Shift Engineer.
My Client is one of the largest manufacturers of quality branded cakes in the UK, it is their strategy to be the UK’S first choice supplier to Quality Retail Outlets.
• Salary: £34,500.00
• 25 days basic holiday plus all statutory days holiday
• Company Pension from January 2017
• On site Restaurant
On a daily basis the Multi Skilled Engineer will be responsible for:
• Establishing a working relationship with the Production Team and ensuring regular communication is fedback
• Supporting the Production Team to ensure targets are achieved via delivery of standards
• Respond to breakdowns, efficiently and effectively
• To achieve Engineering targets and KPI’s, including response time & improvements
• Comply with legislation and site procedures including Health & Safety/Hygiene standards
• Develop Continues Improvements Plans
• Planned Preventative Maintenance
• Commission and ongoing support of new equipment
• Technical Support to the production function, and assist with training requirements
Ideally the Multi Skilled Engineer will be Electrically Bias and have previously worked in a food manufacturing environment, and in addition they will need to have:
• 16/17 Edition Electrical Qualification
• City & Guilds or HNC /Time Served Apprentice
• Power supplies experience ranging from 24v to 415v
• Worked with Control /Safety circuits covering, sensors, switches, Pilz units, Level switches
• Temperature controllers, Probes, transformers and timers
• Installation of Drives, motors, servos, HMI panels, printers and labellers
• Be Self-Motivated and have the ability to manage their time effectively
• Be able to liaise and communicate effectively with the Operatives, the Production and Management Teams to clearly forge working relationships.
It is essential that you have previously worked as a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar environment, To be considered please send your cv to email@example.com