We’re looking for a talented Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer to work for our client, the UK’s leading and best-known food on the go retailer.
This role will suit someone with an highly skilled engineering professional, electrically biased qualified ideally to HND/HNC level, with experience within a fast-paced food manufacturing / FMCG environment.
Basic salary circa £38,000, with fantastic benefits package including…
– Management bonus scheme, management pension scheme
– After 6 months service you may be eligible for the profit share scheme
– Private medical insurance, health insurance, death in service benefit, plus plenty more
As the Maintenance Engineer you’ll report to the Site Engineering Manager and will be primarily responsible for ensuring all on-site mechanical and electrical equipment at the North Lakes facility is working as effectively and efficiently as possible.
You’ll be tasked with the following:
– All aspects of trouble shooting, problem solving and project work
– Looking for and implementing continuous improvements individually and as part of a team
– Planning and carrying out preventative maintenance in order to ensure a high standard of plant maintenance is achieved at all times
You’ll need to be flexible, working 44 hours a week, consisting of a rotating shift pattern. Shifts will fall between Monday – Friday on days and back shifts, ranging from 6am until 10pm. The shift pattern also includes working 19 Saturdays per year. Shift patterns and availability can be discussed at interview.
The ideal candidate for the Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer role will have proven fault-finding expertise on a variety of complex equipment ideally within the food industry. You’ll need experience of fault-finding on a variety of complex equipment, working to planned maintenance schedules.
In addition, it’s essential that you possess the following:
– Minimum HND/HNC standard or equivalent experience
– Experience of PLC automated control systems and processes particularly siemens operating systems step 5/7 – Allen Bradley, Mitsubishi. PLC fault finding and analysis
– Electrical bias, ideally to HND/HNC level but would consider C&G with appropriate technical background and competency
The business you’ll be working for is the UK’s leading and best-known food on the go retailer. They’re a much loved and trusted brand with a strong traditional bakery heritage and provide their people with a great place to work, where they feel valued by listening, developing and rewarding them.
Interested? If you think you’re right for this Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer role, then click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.
We are acting as a Recruitment Consultancy for this role.