We’re looking for a highly skilled Maintenance Engineer to work for our client, a specialist manufacturing company with a long heritage and secure order book based in Sheffield.
This role will suit a highly skilled engineering professional, electrical and/or mechanical bias both considered, ideally qualified to HND/HNC level, with experience within an industrial environment (or a desire to learn).
Basic salary circa £40,000, with a stable work pattern (yes, you get your weekends to yourself !)
As the Maintenance Engineer you’ll report to the Site Engineering Manager and will be primarily responsible for ensuring all on-site mechanical and electrical equipment at the Sheffield facility is working as effectively and efficiently as possible.
You’ll be tasked with the following:
– All aspects of troubleshooting and problem solving on electrical, mechanical, basic control and instrumentation faults
– Looking for and implementing continuous improvements individually and as part of a team
– Planning and carrying out preventative maintenance in order to ensure a high standard of plant maintenance is achieved at all times
The ideal candidate for the Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer role will have proven fault-finding expertise on a variety of equipment. Process engineering experience would be an advantage, as would…
– Minimum HND/HNC standard or equivalent experience
– Electrical bias or Mechanical bias, ideally multi-skilled
– Positive attitude, plenty of energy, enjoy working as part of a team
– Confidence to put forward new ideas and suggestions, able to identify areas for improvement
– Comfortable working to targets
A long-established player in their industry, this company can flex to meet the needs of their staff and their customers. Everybody has a voice and will be listened too. They really do care, as proven by a proven track record of internal promotion / training and long tenured staff members.
Coburg Banks Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.