We’re looking for a highly skilled Maintenance Engineer to work for our client, the world’s largest independent soft drinks manufacturer. You would play a key role at the company’s Nelson factory in Lancashire.
This role will suit a highly skilled engineering professional, electrical and/or mechanical bias both considered, ideally qualified to HND/HNC level, with experience within a fast-paced food manufacturing / FMCG environment.
Basic salary circa £40,000, with fantastic benefits package including company pension scheme, life assurance, free parking, plus much more.
Please note: This is a full-time permanent role, shift patterns as follows…
– Continental shift pattern, days-based, from 0600 – 1800, 12 hours shifts, 42 hours on average per week
– Continental shift pattern (alternating days and nights), 12 hours shifts, 42 hours on average
As the Maintenance Engineer you’ll report to the Maintenance Manager and will be primarily responsible for ensuring all on-site mechanical and electrical equipment at the Nelson facility is working as effectively and efficiently as possible.
You’ll be tasked with the following:
– All aspects of troubleshooting and problem solving on electrical, mechanical, basic control and instrumentation faults
– Looking for and implementing continuous improvements individually and as part of a team
– Planning and carrying out preventative maintenance in order to ensure a high standard of plant maintenance is achieved at all times
The ideal candidate for the Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer role will have proven fault-finding expertise on a variety of equipment ideally within the food industry, although a range of industry experience will be considered. Process engineering experience would be an advantage, as would…
– Minimum HND/HNC standard or equivalent experience
– Electrical or machanical bias, ideally multi-skilled
– Positive attitude, plenty of energy, enjoy working as part of a team
– Confidence to put forward new ideas and suggestions, able to identify areas for improvement
– Comfortable working to targets
The world’s largest independent drinks manufacturer, producing 12 billion litres from 70 manufacturing plants in 12 countries. The UK business unit has 6 manufacturing plants with 1800 employees producing private label soft drinks and fruit juices for all leading retailers including Tesco, ASDA, Morrison’s, Sainsburys, ALDI and Lidl.
Interested? If you think you’re right for this Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer role, then click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.
Coburg Banks Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.