- £35000 - £40000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Manufacturing and Production
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Maintenance Engineer – Food Manufacturing
£35,000 – £40,000 per annum + Benefits
Our client is one of UKs largest producers of free range and organic chickens and turkeys, due to steady growth they are looking for a multi skilled maintenance engineer to join their maintenance team.
As a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer you will…
• Work as part of a multi-disciplined team carrying out first line maintenance tasks and improvements on equipment throughout the factory efficiently and effectively.
• Provide feedback on completed Maintain all aspects of the plant relating to electrical, mechanical, control, and automation, to ensure reliability, integrity, and efficiency.
• You will work closely with production and the engineering team on both planned and reactive maintenance to ensure maximum uptime.
• Ensure the upkeep and reliability of all plant and equipment in your shifts designated area by feeding back requirements to your Line Manager.
• To identify through knowledge and analysis, areas that will contribute to improved product quality or plant efficiency.
To be considered for the Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer role you will have the following…
• Ideally apprentice trained or with a background in factory operations in the food industry or similar FMCG environment.
• Have an innovative approach to problem solving, with the ability of using own initiative.
• I am looking for someone who is electrical bias ideally with 17th Edition electrical qualification.
• Capable of setting up a PPM system, the ability to make decisions regarding priorities and a team based approach.
Our client is one of UKs largest producers of free range and organic chickens and turkeys. They supply to major retailers, supermarkets and other blue chip firms are among its impressive list of clients.
The role may be suitable if you have a background as a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer, Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer, Shift Engineer or Maintenance Engineer.
It is likely candidates will be commutable to Great Yarmouth, Norwich and Norfolk.
If you feel you have the motivation, skills and experience for this role then send your full CV to the link below.