- £35000 - £40000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Milton Keynes
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer – Food Manufacturing
£35k-£40k per annum plus Benefits
Our client is one of UK’s leading manufacturers of chilled and frozen foods; due to steady growth they are looking for a maintenance engineer to join their maintenance team in Milton Keynes.
As a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer you will…
• Scheduling Planned Preventative Maintenance.
• Provide and implement ideas to improve manufacturing, efficiency and equipment reliability.
• Monitor reactive maintenance works to ensure that repeated downtime on plant and equipment is addressed quickly with problems resolved.
To be considered for the Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer you will have the following…
• A good general awareness of both electrical and mechanical engineering.
• Experience in a maintenance engineering capacity from the food, bakery or FMCG environment.
• Good knowledge of PLC programming and fault finding
• An innovative approach to problem solving, with the ability of using own initiative.
Our client was first established in the 1970s, today its one of the biggest food manufacturers in the Uk.
The role may be suitable if you have previous experience as a Maintenance Engineer, Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer, Maintenance Technician or Multi Skilled Maintenance Technician.
It is likely candidates will be commutable from Leighton Buzzard, Northampton, Banbury and Milton Keynes.
If you feel you have the motivation, skills and experience for this role then send your full CV to the link below.