- £30000 - £30000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Manufacturing and Production
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Coburg Banks currently have an exciting opportunity for a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer with a bias towards Electrical skills. This exciting role is for a very large Manufacturing business based in Manchester.
This global business is highly successful and the Manchester operation specialises in commercial floor coverings. Due to an immense demand for their products, they now seek to recruit a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer with a bias towards electrical to join their operation.
To form part of the onsite engineering team based at Manchester, reporting to the Engineering Team Leader and Engineering Services Manager
Hours of work: 6.00am to 2.30pm & 1.30pm to 10pm
Hours per week: 40 hours (very occasional callouts may be required)
- Fault finding and repair of on-line breakdowns and off-line equipment
- To repair plant / machinery faults in a timely manner and have the initiative to request assistance if the fault cannot be rectified within a reasonable time period.
- Carry out daily inspections on guarding, air, steam and water leaks and complete repairs as necessary.
- Complete weekly environmental inspections and testing.
- Adhere to and work the Call-out and on-call system as required.
- Planned maintenance is carried out in accordance with the schedule on the following: Conveyors, Mixing, Milling, Calendars, Press machinery, Steam systems, Fluid systems, Pneumatics, Hydraulics
- Implement modifications and improvements to all levels to improve efficiency.
- To install new equipment and to relocate existing equipment throughout the site, including the installation of power supplies.
- Familiarity of working on low-voltage equipment
- Familiarity with ultra-low control voltage
- Familiarity with 3 phase equipment
- Experience of electric and inverter motor starters
- DC experience
- Familiarity with motor testing
- ONC / City & Guilds Level 3 Electrical Engineering or equivalent as a minimum.
- Candidate must be qualified to 17th Inspect and Test Qualification would be advantageous.
For more information or please click the link to apply today