- £40000 - £45000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Leighton Buzzard
- Manufacturing and Production
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Our Client is an established tile manufacturing company and is seeking to appoint an experienced Maintenance Technician for their production facility in the Leighton Buzzard area.
The Multi Skilled Maintenance Technician will take responsibility for the ongoing maintenance of the production plant and its equipment. Specifically you will be tasked with:
– Monitoring the performance of equipment, reporting and rectifying faults.
– Implementation of improvement initiatives for quality, productivity and waste reduction for all aspects of production.
– Ensuring the company’s health, safety; quality and environmental programmes are met.
– Assisting in the training and development of other technical personnel and production operators,
As a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer you will have previous experience of working in a manufacturing environment.
You will need to have qualifications in mechanical and electrical for example City & Guilds 1, 2, & 3 and need to have experience of working with electrical and mechanical machinery.
Ideally you will have an ECS gold card and competent in IEE 17th edition regulations.
Our client is an established tiles manufacturing company who manufacture a range of different tiles including slate roof tiles, concrete roof tiles, clay tiles, and solar PV tiles. They are part of an international group who operate in 36 countries worldwide and have over 100 production sites including 5 in the UK.
The role may be suitable if you have a background as an experienced Multi Skilled Technician, Multi Skilled Maintenance Technician, Maintenance Technician, Electrical Technician or Mechanical Technician.
It is likely candidates will be commutable to Leighton Buzzard, Milton Keynes, Aylesbury and Bedfordshire.