- £30000 - £33000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer – Food Manufacturing
c£33,000 + excellent company benefits
I am currently representing an growing business who are rapidly expanding. They are currently looking for a Multi-Skilled Engineer with an Electrical bias to join their Maintenance team. Reporting to the Engineering Team Leader you will need to be flexible to working between the 3 local manufacturing sites.
The remit of the role includes:
• To ensure the completion of the PPM tasks and formulate improved maintenance practices.
• To diagnose and repair equipment faults in a timely fashion
• To actively champion health and safety, ensuring that a safe working environment exists for all employees and that as a minimum, it meets the standards set out in the company’s health and safety and environmental policies.
• To uphold and exceed standards of food safety and hygiene ensuring all work areas are tidy, adopting a “clean-as-you-go” approach at all times.
• To be proactive in identifying and eliminating faulty processes by implementing long-term fixes.
• To play an active role in daily shift meetings. To be the driving force behind team communication within the business, sharing best practice at all times.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Experience as an electrically biased Multi-skilled Engineer preferably within a food manufacturing environment.
• Ability to understand a manufacturing process, analyse the inputs and outputs of the process and be able to draw up plans to continually improve performance, both in efficiency and quality
• Ability to communicate at all business levels, with good overall commercial awareness
• Good analytical problem-solving approach and numerical capability
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Able to balance day to day with the plan ahead
If you feel you have the required skill-set and experience required to be successful in this role then I look forward to hearing from. If you require more information on this role please contact me on 0121 362 2333 or firstname.lastname@example.org