Multi Skilled Engineer- Food Manufacturing
32k-35k per annum + shift allowance
Our client is a well-established international food manufacturer and due to steady growth they are looking for a Multi Skilled Engineer to work from their West Midlands site.
• To undertake both reactive and planned maintenance work on the plant, including fault diagnosis and identification of appropriate solutions.
• To ensure that all work is carried out to required safety and other required standards, in line with company policies and procedures and legislative requirements.
• Support the MDI2 initiative on site and understand and implement the principles of lean manufacturing using Root Cause Analysis to determine the underlying reasons behind problems and failures
• Identify opportunities and implement solutions to improve manufacturing efficiency, equipment reliability, product quality, with consideration with regards to health and safety, food safety and environment
• Self schedule to complete designated tasks efficiently and effectively to the required quality standard, to include accurate, detailed feedback on completed work in the ERP
• Maintain the integrity of the control and automation systems throughout the plant
• Previous experience within the maintenance department of a an FMCG plant, ideally in a food production environment
• Application of advanced maintenance techniques
• Proficiency with PC systems and software, department including mechanical, electrical Supervisory Control And Data Acquisition (PLC / SCADA) systems and associated control systems
• Health and Safety legislation, related Codes of Practice and Regulations
• City & Guilds part 3, National Certificate (ONC), or equivalent in multi-skilled discipline
• NVQ L2/3 or equivalent in multi-skilled discipline
• Latest edition of the electrical wiring regulations (City&Guilds 2382)
• Use of CMMS (Computer Maintenance Management System) systems
Our client is a well-established international food manufacturer, they were established in 1957 and today they operate in 26 countries around the world.
The role may be suitable if you have a background as a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer, Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer or Multi Skilled Engineer.
If you feel you have the motivation, skills and experience for this role then send your full CV to the link below.