- £33000 - £36000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Manufacturing and Production
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer – Food Manufacturing
£33,000 – £36,000 per annum plus benefits
Our client is a well-established manufacturer of retailer own brand cakes, due to steady growth they are looking for a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer.
• Work as part of a multi-disciplined team carrying out first line maintenance tasks and improvements on equipment throughout the factory efficiently and effectively.
• Provide feedback on completed Maintain all aspects of the plant relating to electrical, mechanical, control, and automation, to ensure reliability, integrity, and efficiency.
• You will work closely with production and the engineering team on both planned and reactive maintenance to ensure maximum uptime.
• Ensure the upkeep and reliability of all plant and equipment in your shifts designated area by feeding back requirements to your Line Manager.
• To identify through knowledge and analysis, areas that will contribute to improved product quality or plant efficiency.
• Ideally apprentice trained or with a background in factory operations in the food industry or similar FMCG environment
• Have an innovative approach to problem solving, with the ability of using own initiative.
• I am looking for a diligent, reliable approach; the ability to work on a range of complex equipment, including PLC controlled machinery and strong electrical and mechanical skills.
• You will need good IT skills, the ability to make decisions regarding priorities and a team based approach.
Our client is UK’S leading manufacturer of retailer own brand cakes, they currently have two production sites in the UK and employ between 1500-2000 people.
The role may be suitable if you have a background as a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer, Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer or Multi Skilled Engineer.
It is likely candidates will be commutable to Stockport, Oldham and Manchester.
If you feel you have the motivation, skills and experience for this role then send your full CV to the link below.