- £35000 - £40000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Multi Skilled Maintenance Technician-Manufacturing
£35,000 per annum + shift allowance and overtime
I am looking for an experienced Multi Skilled Maintenance Technician to join a large, very well-known manufacturing company in Wigan.
The Multi Skilled Maintenance Technician will take responsibility for the ongoing maintenance of the production plant and its equipment. Specifically you will be tasked with:
– Monitoring the performance of equipment, reporting and rectifying faults.
– Implementation of improvement initiatives for quality, productivity and waste reduction for all aspects of production.
– Ensuring the company’s health, safety; quality and environmental programmes are met.
– Assisting in the training and development of other technical personnel and production operators,.
Ideal candidate will have experience in manufacturing in a maintenance role.
You will need to have qualifications in mechanical and electrical for example City & Guilds 1, 2, & 3 and need to have experience of working with electrical and mechanical machinery.
The role may be suitable if you have a background as an experienced Multi Skilled Technician, Multi Skilled Maintenance Technician, Maintenance Technician, Electrical Technician or Mechanical Technician.