- TBC - TBC per annum
- Job Type:
- Sales and Marketing
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
National Account Manager
Based in Maidenhead
Competitive Salary + Executive Benefits
One of the UK’s foremost and leading bakery companies are currently recruiting for a National Account Manager at their Maidenhead Head Office. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced and influential Sales professional with significant experience within the FMCG arena to make an impact as part of a forward thinking market leading business.
As a key part of a fast-paced Sales function and reporting to the Customer Controller, you would be responsible for the development of customer sales activity, including joint business planning, sales strategies and activities, to achieve revenue, contribution and profit targets. You would be expected to grow customer relationships, as well as develop effective cross functional relationships across the business, including Demand Planning, Category, Supply Chain and Marketing. This is an integral role in the effective delivery of budgeted targets and the customer business plan.
• Strong relevant experience in FMCG Sales is essential with a demonstrable track record of success in account management and exposure to joint business planning
• Experience in or exposure to Category; Shopper Marketing; Marketing and Field Sales is also desirable, as is experience in both own label and branded products
• Prior experience of selling, negotiating and presenting in customer and an understanding in P&L sheets
• Strong organisational skills and an ability to work cross functionally, driving the Sales agenda
• A high level of critical numerical and verbal reasoning skills is required, ideally with experience using data sources such as AC Nielsen or IRI
• The role requires travel to customers and operating sites so a driving license (ideally clean) is required
A progressive and ambitious food manufacturer, part of a major international business, and responsible for the development of some of the best known grocery brands in the UK. If you want to join and develop your career within a large dynamic business with big plans for the future, then we’d love to hear from you.
The job will suit candidates with the following backgrounds: National Account Manager, FMCG, Account Manager, Sales & Business Development Manager, Field Sales Manager.
The role will suit candidates in the following areas: Maidenhead, Berkshire, Slough, Windsor, Bracknell, Reading, Wokingham, Marlow, High Wycombe, Beaconsfield.