- £32000 - £36000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
We are currently recruiting for a highly respected client who is looking for a Regional Business Manager to oversee their domiciliary care services on a national basis. Along with the competitive basic salary and great benefits that are on offer you will be well supported within your role and be part of a forward thinking, successful company that offers you excellent opportunities and training.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Working predominantly from home but visiting the services in your care as and when required
- Taking full responsibility of overseeing the running of four domiciliary care services and offering appropriate knowledge and information
- Ensuring that the company’s policies and procedures are fully and consistently implemented and run in line with CQC regulations
- Recruiting and training of staff in order to develop the workforce to meet requirements and supporting all staff to ensure growth
- Taking effective action to address areas of dissatisfaction or poor performance
- To promote the companies brand and support the operations director in regards to maximising the company’s growth potential
The Person: –
Must have experience of working in domiciliary care
Will desirably have a L5 qualification or equivalent
Must show leadership potential and be personable with a strong work ethic
A Full UK Driving License and access to a vehicle is essential for this position as you will be covering nationally.
Immediate interviews are available.
Interested? Then send us your CV for consideration or apply now.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us