- £39000 - £40000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Human Resources and Personnel
- Job Ref:
- RSM730 - SH
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
National Reward Analyst
Based in Gatwick
£40k basic + Excellent Benefits
As one of the UK’s leading independent professional services companies we are currently looking to recruit a National Reward Analyst for our office in Gatwick. Your role will be to provide management and administration for all reward activities within this large professional services organisation.
The National Reward Analyst will be responsible for all aspects of benefits and rewards, including:
- Advising on the latest reward trends and initiatives
- Carrying out data research and presenting benchmarking data on salary and benefits
- Assisting HR with the design of pay, benefits and incentive schemes to ensure market competitiveness
- Supporting the reward cycle including new pay frameworks
- Conducting gender pay reporting
- Supporting HR teams with reward queries and resolving any problems
- Leading on projects to develop and implement reward solutions that support business objectives
We are looking for someone who is highly analytical and numerate. You will have previous experience working as a Reward Analyst or Reward Advisor ideally within a professional services organisation. You will have experience of creating pay reviews, pay audits and salary surveys and have a good knowledge of the UK legislation surrounding pay. You will have experience of working with HR departments and strong written and verbal communication skills
With almost 3500 partners and staff across 34 offices generating a fee income of over £300 million, and having recently undergone an exciting rebrand, you would be joining one of the 3 principal mid-market accountancy firms at a particularly interesting time.
The job may be suitable for candidates who have experience as the following: Reward Analyst, Reward Advisor, Salary and Reward Analyst, Salary and Benefits Analyst, Salary Advisor, Compensation and Benefits Advisor, Comps & Benefits Consultant
This job would be suitable for candidates based in the following locations: Gatwick, Brighton, Croydon, Burgess Hill, Reigate, East Grinstead