- £35000 - £40000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
My client, a technology based organisation providing hosted communication solutions through the use of sophisticated phone dialler software is in the enviable position of experiencing growth allowing them to appoint a National Sales Manager in this newly created role.
National Sales Manager
The purpose of the National Sales Manager is to focus on the delivery of the Sales Strategy and the growth of the business. You will be tasked with utilising market segmentation to prioritise targets and opportunities. Through your team, you will be required to meet stringent KPI’s as well as identifying areas for improvement and development.
- Create a results culture within the sales office using visible performance graphs of achievement and regular briefings
- By hands on management be on top of enquiries coming in, to ensure we are responding appropriately both from a proactive sales and commercial perspective.
- Develop and implement an outgoing sales strategy specifically targeting new business areas.
- Create metrics/reporting enabling visibility and grading of incoming enquiries who is handling them and their status.
- Utilising the segmentation provided by marketing to understand the current business and the customer sub segments delivering it.
- Measure against weekly targets for calls and monitor day by day adherence and success.
- Manage and keep sales figures up to date. Responsible for the figures to be submitted to management team.
- Ability to effectively deal with cancellations and complaints.
- Effectively develop and manage customer relationships.
- Work on closing large high calibre deals.
Education and Experience
- 2 years + in a Sales Manager or Business Development Manager role
- Business degree or related professional qualification
- Experience in planning and implementing sales strategy
- Technical sales skills
- Proven experience in customer relationship management
- Experience in managing a sales team
- Experience with relevant software applications.
- Desirable experience in a Telecoms or Technology background
Basic salary £35k-£40k, OTE £50k to £55k + Car + Benefits
If you want to be part of this dynamic, fun company and see yourself be the star of a newly created National Sales Manager role then please apply via the link below or call me on 0121 362 2323