Job Title: .NET Developer
Salary: £45,000 – £50,000
Skills: C#, VB.Net, T-SQL, ASP.NET, MVC
A large, well known and industry leading software organisation are looking to recruit an experienced .NET Developer to join their existing multi-disciplinary Software Development department.
This is a growing development team within an expanding and thriving organisation. You will work amongst other highly talented Web Developers, Software Developers, Business Analysts and Software Testers. They have a highly collaborative and supportive software development team that welcomes new ideas and interests.
You will report into the Development Team Leader and will be responsible for Designing, Developing and Modifying the organisations range of Web Applications and Software Products.
As a Senior Developer, you will also help mentor and develop less experienced Developers.
- Demonstrable commercial experience of developing Web Applications in C# or VB.Net
- Web Development experience in ASP.NET MVC
- Web API and API Design
- Good experience and understanding of unit testing
- T-SQL, SQL Server (2012 onwards) and relational database design
- Excellent Salary
- Pension Scheme – Employee and employer contribution
- 25 days annual leave, rising to 35 with service!! + 8 bank holidays
- Salary sacrifice company car scheme + Cycle to work scheme
- Salary sacrifice childcare vouchers
- Free onsite parking
Coburg Banks IT specialise in recruiting in a variety of areas including: Development, IT Support, Programme and Project Management, Business Analysts and Testing as well as mid to senior level IT appointments. We would welcome the opportunity of helping you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV to us