- £25000 - £33000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
The Ideal Candidate:
Ideally you will be an enthusiastic C#/.Net Developer who is keen to become part of an exciting team, as a key member of the Development team, you will be directly involved with several projects so it is important you are a competent Developer with strong technical ability. Being hands-on and passionate about technology is a great advantage.
Around two years’ commercial experience of the following
- C#, MSSQL
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Visual Studio
- HTML & CSS
- MVC (preferred)
- CRM (preffered)
Team responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for the development of a portfolio of IT systems in line with the client’s specification.
- To work closely with other ITA functions such as Finance and Planning to engage project management support and budget planning advise and solutions taking into account the specifications, data flows, key inputs and outputs, standards and performance measures for business solutions presented to the clients and users.
- Responsible for the definition, implementation and monitoring of best practice for the delivery of the specified IT Solutions.
- Work closely with suppliers and contractors on complex and critical issues and negotiate and resolve both operation and development issues.
- To provide technical guidance and to advise clients on IT systems development issues based on the principles outlined by IT Strategy.
- To work with the Business Analysis team to translate client requirements into detailed work programmes through highly specified project briefs specific proposals for solutions development, modifications or replacement systems, testing schedules and user manuals.
An organisation that’s directly linked with several major councils across the Midlands and has a very significant number of sites and offices across the county. Engaging with millions of people on a regular basis, their successful delivery in a complex and dynamic environment has enabled them to establish national recognition and uphold a brilliant reputation. This is the perfect place for anyone to progress within and there are genuinely fantastic and realistic career prospects, become a key part of an exciting team and make your skills and ability account for something great.
FYI: This role will suit anyone who is already in the position of a .Net, C# Developer, C#, .Net Senior Developer, Graduate Developer.
Please note, this is an urgent requirement and we are interested in speaking with quality individuals. Interviews can commence as early as this week and I can be contacted on 0121 362 2345 for further details.