- £80000 - £100000 per annum
- Job Type:
- West London
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Job Title: NetSuite Systems Developer
Location: Hammersmith, West London
Salary: Up to £100,000 plus benefits
Operating on both sides of the Atlantic, this award winning organization has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Systems Developer to undertake key maintenance and enhancements of the company ERP system. You will be working closely with business partners on the development of new functionality, and supporting ERP end users. The company uses a cloud based ERP system from NetSuite for CRM, Contracts, Logistics, Finance, Project Management, a Customer Portal, and other functions.
The ideal candidate will have a consultative approach and have a high level of technical competence coupled with excellent communication skills.
- Work with internal departments to understand their business processes and develop customizations to meet their needs
- Implement and maintain integrations to other internal and 3rd party systems
- Provide help-desk assistance to all global ERP users on own or as part of the team
- Ensure all changes are documented and tested to meet our Quality Management System requirements
- Provide training to individuals and user groups within the company
- Maintain data integrity through imports, cleansing, de-duplication, and other data maintenance activities
- Be the primary ERP contact in Europe as well providing support to the US where necessary.
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience implementing NetSuite solutions – ideally from a consultancy background
- Strong documentation and communication skills, being able to communicate complex technical matters in an easy to understand way.
- Strong business analysis and functional experience, including requirements gathering, creating/deploying solutions to end users
- Integrated Saleforce to NetSuite
- Worked within an Agile environment with strong teamwork experience
- Able to demonstrate success with large scale implementations of NetSuite ideally on a global scale covering the full development lifecycle.
- In-depth experience in deploying multiple NetSuite modules around Finance, Logistics, Sales and Marketing, HR and Project Management departments in an organization
- Excellent MS Excel skills
- Proven ability to write Oracle SQL queries
Coburg Banks IT specialise in recruiting in a variety of areas including: Development, IT Support, Programme and Project Management, Business Analysts and Testing as well as mid to senior level IT appointments. We would welcome the opportunity of helping you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV to us