- £30000 - £35000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Job Title: Network and Security Engineer
Location: Borehamwood, Hertfordshire
Salary: £30,000 to £35,000 p/a (Pension, Car, Holiday, Travel)
A highly reputable and leading telecoms and IT company is looking for a Network and Security Engineer to join their flourishing IT Support Services provider who works with numerous prestigious clients.
Are you an enthusiastic Network and Security Engineer with first-hand experience of providing support? Do you have a good understanding of Check Point, Juniper or Cisco? Why not apply to become a part of one of the UK’s most sought-after companies and winner of several major Excellence Awards?
- Convenient location
- 23 days’ annual holiday, increased by one day for each year worked
- 1 extra day off on your birthday
- £5000 car allowance
- Private company pension
- Discretionary bonuses
- 2 x salary Death in Service insurance
- Authority to take key decisions
- Significant technical input
The Role Requirements:
Although this role will be based at the company itself, you will be required to visit client sites.
- MINIMUM two years’ hands on technical support experience
- Implementation and support experience on one of more of the following vendor products: Check Point, Cisco, Juniper, Aruba or Extreme
- Support and identify either on site or remotely issues affecting customer systems, formulate and implement a plan to resolve them
- Stakeholder management of major clients
- IT Security experience (desirable, not essential)
- Ability to work directly with end clients and alongside some of the UK’s leading talent
- Designing, installing, managing and supporting some of the largest and most complex and innovative security and network infrastructures in Europe
- Friendly and professional personality
Please feel free to get in touch with me for further information or if you have any questions.
Coburg Banks IT specialise in recruiting in a variety of areas including: Development, IT Support, Programme and Project Management, Business Analysts and Testing as well as mid to senior level IT appointments. We would welcome the opportunity of helping you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV to us