- £55000 - £60000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Position: Network Architect
Salary: £55,000 to £60,000
Benefits: Final Salary Pension, Bonus
We are looking for an experienced Network Architect to work closely with the Head of IT on a number of large projects including WiFi, CCTV and the technical side of their PCI DSS approach.
The Information Services team is looking to enhance its technical capabilities to deliver a very exciting change portfolio and become a centre of excellence within the transportation sector.
The company uses a fully managed network from their strategic partner covering multiple sites and you will be required to influence and shape the provider to design new network solutions in line with the change programme.
The role will also be responsible for Network security and PCI DSS compliance.
You will be the technical lead on a major project to deliver free WiFi to a large fleet, working within a multi-agency task force, responsible for delivering the network activities for onboard WiFi infrastructure and integrate multiple services such as Media Portal, Information Point, CCTV and Information screens.
You will also be responsible for all ensuring any new service has been evaluated for Network impact and providing risk mitigation options where needed
You will be responsible for creating and governing a network infrastructure standard deployed to multiple locations.
Key Experience Required
- You will be an experienced Network Architect that has previously deployed multi-vendor complex WiFi solutions into public user space ideally with exposure to AAA authentication integrations.
- You will have had exposure to Network security and its requirements within a PCI DSS environment.
- You will have experience in delivering complex change into an end user environment, ideally within a rail or retail environment.
- You will have an understanding of Enterprise Architecture principles and will ideally have been part of a wider EA team.
- You will need to have an understanding of Service Architecture principles with a solid understanding of setting relevant KPIs and SLAs as part of an Architectural Design which translates to business getting a fit for purpose solution.
- You will have a good understanding of Secure Network topologies and rules to ensure security standards and maintained and continually updated.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Network Architect to become a key part of a major change programme.
Coburg Banks IT specialise in recruiting in a variety of areas including: Development, IT Support, Programme and Project Management, Business Analysts and Testing as well as mid to senior level IT appointments. We would welcome the opportunity of helping you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV to us