Job Title: On-site Network Engineer
Salary: £18,700 – £28,700
Benefits: Generous Car Allowance, Mobile & Laptop, Pension
Why would I be interested?
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to build on their technical knowledge and branch out into the Cyber Security sector. Our client is keen to develop and invest in the right people and help them grow their Networking skillset. As a bonus, you are given the opportunity to go on various Networking courses to gain desirable qualifications to back up your experience.
Tell me about the company…
Our client is an established steadily growing MSP that focuses on Networking and offers its services as an extension of its client’s business. They offer seamless support, guidance, and insights. They are known for excellent client retention, going the extra mile, and investing in their business and employees.
Tell me about the role…
The Field Network Engineer is site-based and comes with a car allowance. You will be working on a variety of different projects including Cyber Security & Wireless projects as well as BAU work giving you the best of both worlds.
Field Network Engineer responsibilities:
- Technical support across organisations
- Network implementation
- Network documentation
- Remote troubleshooting and diagnostics
- Fault resolution
- Configuration, moves and changes
What’s in it for me?
- £18,700 – £28,700 salary with regular salary reviews
- Car Allowance worth £6,300
- Mobile & Laptop (or allowance)
- Constant knowledge development and learning opportunities
- Ability to sit various courses to gain vocational qualifications
- Opportunity to work in a genuine, team-orientated company
Am I right for the role?
This role is an ideal position for someone looking to grow their technical knowledge and gain various qualifications who is a team player looking to join a friendly company. If you have good knowledge of Networking support at the 2nd Line level preferably within an MSP, and you’d like to start working on more projects, then this could be an ideal position for you.
- Demonstrable experience working with Cisco (CCNA/ CCNP)
- Experience installing and configuring Cisco Security & Extreme
- Layer 2/3 routing and switching
- Previous experience working with LAN/WAN equipment
- Experience working within an MSP or ISP (preferred)
- Some project work experience
Coburg Banks Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.