- £15.00 - £15.00 per hour
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a night nurse, an experienced RGN to work in a medium sized elderly Nursing home in Letchworth.
Based in Hertfordshire this particular home offers 24 hour nursing and residential care. My client really does have a passion for what they do and have strong values that they pride themselves on. You will be working with a team that share these values and focus totally on the service they deliver to their residents.
This is a rewarding role for an RGN with extended clinical skills, and a keen passion for the Elderly in return you will be provided with ongoing training and development opportunities.
As a Registered General Nurse your role will involve:
- Use of Clinical Skills including venepuncture, catheterisation and peg feeds
- Care Planning and Risk Assessments
- Demonstrating an awareness of CQC requirements
- Demonstrating an awareness of safeguarding policies
- Developing and maintaining working relationships
- Demonstrating high levels of communication skills both oral and written
- Development and training
- Must be RGN Qualified and hold a current NMC PIN
- Must be flexible to work nights on a shift basis
- You will have a passion for wanting to continually improve the level of service and maintain this.
- Dedicated to the care of elderly and enjoy working within a residential / nursing environment.
Interested? Then send us your CV and we will consider you for the first round of interviews
To apply for this or similar opportunities, please click the apply button, alternatively please contact Kelly on 0121 362 2315.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us