- £12 - £13 per hour
- Job Type:
- Medical and Nursing
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Care Home provider
Salary: Up to £13 per hour
We currently have a position for an experienced RGN or RMN with care home experience to join an established team based in Staffordhire.
The role is based in a 100 bedded nursing home which offers both nursing and personal care to service users including those with mental health care issues. The ages of the service users range from 30 – 100 over three floors. The home offers the very highest standard of nursing and medical care in a comfortable, friendly and relaxed atmosphere. There is a strong and supportive management team in place in the home.
There are many duties involved in the role of a night nurse including:
- Maintain all records in line with corporate policies and procedures and NMC guidelines
- To work collaboratively with the inter-disciplinary team to deliver high quality care and be responsible for the management of patient care during the shift
- Assess, plan, implement and evaluate individualised care using evidence based guidelines
- Ensure that all service users (or when they are not able family/carers) are given opportunity to participate fully in the care planning and review process
- Oversee and supervise night time care staff
- Administer medications
The successful candidate will be a Registered Nurse with experience of elderly and dementia care. Ideally you will have at least 1 years’ experience in a similar role.
You must be willing to further develop your knowledge and understanding through training.
A care home group who have very high standards and where highly experienced managers are supported by an excellent and skilful team. The home is off an exceptional standard and provides an excellent working environment.
This position will be suitable for: Nurse, RGN, RMN, Registered Nurse, Dementia Care, Staff Nurse
Interested? Apply on line or call Hayley Green for more information
My contact details are
0121 362 23114