- £7.74 - £9.66 per hour
- Job Type:
- Health and Safety
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for experienced Supervisors to join a brand new development in Northampton, overseeing supported living services for the elderly.
You will be a member of the management team undertaking evening shifts and occasional day cover for when the manager is not on shift.
One of the positions will include working nights which is a sleep in role providing emergency cover.
You will have responsibility for the safety and well being of the home owners and staff while covering a shift.
The roles are challenging but rewarding positions where you will manage and provide guidance to all staff working within the service.
The type of shifts would be 4.15pm – 9.45pm for the Duty Supervisor role and 9.30pm – 9.00am for the Night Duty role.
The night duty role is predominately a sleep in role providing emergency cover.
Duties will include:
– Responding to emergency situations
– Staff Management
– Monitoring that staff provide high quality care and support for the residents.
– Ensuring that the service complies with CQC requirements
– Producing staff rotas and ensuring they are effectively covered.
– Attending meetings, training courses and follow-up refresher courses as required.
– Induct new staff and contribute to their supervision.
You will be an experienced care provider with the following skills / attributes:
– Must have an NVQ/Diploma Level 2 or 3 qualification in Health and Social Care
– A passion for wanting to continually improve the level of service and maintain this.
– Dedicated to the care of the elderly
– You will maintain a professional and hygienic appearance.
– Must be flexible to work alternate weekends and sleep in’s
If you join our team we will offer you:
– A career pathway with excellent training to encourage progression
– Company pension scheme that includes employer contributions
– Fully paid induction and free Criminal Records Check
– Staff Benefits Scheme including childcare vouchers and discounted high street shopping
Interested? Then send us your CV and we will consider you for interview
To apply for this or similar opportunities, please click the apply button, alternatively Call Kelly on 01213622315 for further information.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us