- £35000 - £39000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
I have a unique opportunity for a senior nurse/clinical lead to take on the position of Head of Care at a well-established and reputable nursing home in the Henley On Thames area. My client are looking for someone with an active nursing PIN who has experience of leading a team of clinical staff, has experience of auditing medications and completing MARS charts and has up to date knowledge of clinical standards required in a nursing home environment. If you feel you meet these credentials, we want to hear from you.
In return, you will receive a competitive salary of £35,000 per annum and a career with a reputable care company who pride themselves on delivering excellent person centred clinical care to their residents.
The position will be based at a nursing home in Henley On Thames; the home is brand new and will have full occupancy, transferring from an existing home that has an excellent reputation and good ratings with CQC. You will be joining a company that invest in their staff development and work tirelessly to maintain the highest clinical and care standards. Duties will include;
- Working closely with the care and nursing team, residents and their families to ensure high quality delivery of customer care services
- Leading the team on shift, mentoring new starters and developing existing staff
- Handling and administering medications and completing MARS chart accurately
- Maintaining exceptional clinical standards and client dignity at all times
- Monitoring and reporting on the health and wellbeing of residents in your care and taking responsibility for their clinical care needs
- Continuously practice and promote safe working practices within the home
You will be dedicated to delivering nursing care to an excellent standard with experience of working with elderly/dementia clients. Due to the nature of the role a current NMC PIN is essential. You will have previous experience in a Head of Care/Clinical Lead or Supervisory position along with a caring nature and a personable approach to clinical care, you will be open to any ongoing personal professional development with a good team spirit.
To apply, click ‘Apply Here’ and send your CV today.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us