- £13.00 - £15.00 per hour
- Job Type:
- Medical and Nursing
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
From £13.00 per hour
Full Time, Permanent
Are you a qualified nurse looking to work for a supportive, reputable and high end organisation? If so, we want to hear from you. I currently have a rare opportunity for an RGN to join a fabulous nursing home in the Halesowen area. Newly qualified nurses who are awaiting PIN will also be considered.
The position will be based at a medium sized nursing home in Halesowen, the home has full occupancy and has an excellent reputation. You will be working at a home that forms part of a group of nursing and care homes owned by a company that invest in their staff development and work tirelessly to maintain the highest clinical and care standards. Duties will include;
- Working closely with the care and nursing team, residents and their families to ensure high quality delivery of customer care services
- Handling and administering medications and completing MARS chart accurately
- Maintaining exceptional clinical standards and client dignity at all times
- Monitoring and reporting on the health and wellbeing of residents in your care and taking responsibility for their clinical care needs
- Continuously practice and promote safe working practices within the home
You will be dedicated to delivering nursing care to an excellent standard with experience of working with elderly/dementia clients. Due to the nature of the role a current NMC PIN is essential. You will have a caring nature and a personable approach to clinical care, you will be open to any ongoing personal professional development with a good team spirit.
To apply, click ‘Apply Here’ and send your CV today.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us