- £13.00 - £13.99 per hour
- Job Type:
- Medical and Nursing
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
From £13.99 per hour (+ Overtime for weekends & Bank holidays)
My client, an established, recently refurbed nursing home in the Wirral area are looking to recruit qualified General Nurses to provide high quality clinical care to elderly/dementia patients.
The position will be based at a medium sized nursing home in Wirral. You will be working at a home that values its staff, promotes internal development and work tirelessly to maintain the highest clinical and care standards. Duties will include;
- Working closely with the care and nursing team, residents and their families to ensure high quality delivery of customer care services
- Handling and administering medications and completing MARS chart accurately
- Maintaining exceptional clinical standards and client dignity at all times
- Monitoring and reporting on the health and wellbeing of residents in your care and taking responsibility for their clinical care needs
- Continuously practice and promote safe working practices within the home
You will be dedicated to delivering nursing care to an excellent standard with experience of working with elderly/dementia clients. Due to the nature of the role a current NMC PIN is essential. You will have a caring nature and a personable approach to clinical care, you will be open to any ongoing personal professional development with a good team spirit.
In return you will receive an hourly rate of £13.99 per hour which is paid at time and a quarter at weekend and double pay on bank holidays. You will be entitled to 6 weeks annual leave and will work on a 3 week rolling rota.
To apply, click ‘Apply Here’ and send your CV today.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us