- £13 - £13 per hour
- Job Type:
- Medical and Nursing
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Nurse – Nursing Home (RGN / RMN with clinical skills)
£13 per hour
Part time or Full time available
We are currently recruiting for a Registered Nurse to work within a nursing home in Stafford. You will promote high standards of professional practise in a caring environment. We have full time hours available and can also consider applicants wanting part time. There is also some fexibility with regards to the shift pattern – either long days or 8 hour shifts.
- Ensuring that the personal care needs of all residents are met and to provide health care supervision and direct care when required.
- To work in partnership with resident, families and staff to develop, promote and provide a quality service. Liaise with multi-disciplinary agencies as required.
- To be responsible for dealing with health matters relating to residents and for liaising with the families and GP’s of residents.
- To monitor, mentor and support fellow Registered Nurses within the home.
- To assist in the completion of all required Month Audits for resident care.
- To complete all care documentation required including admissions, discharges, transfers, care planning, accident/incident reports, and all other care documentation required as dictated by the Home Manager.
- To allocate duties form the staff roster and ensure a skill mix is maintained. To ensure that discipline and correct working practices are maintained by staff.
- You will be a Registered Nurse – ideally RGN though we will consider RMN’s who have considerable experience in a general nursing home and have strong clinical skills
- Ideally you will have experience of working in a general nursing home
Interested? Click ‘Apply’ or send your CV to Laura Roberts at Coburg Banks.
0121 362 2318