- £13.00 - £15.00 per hour
- Job Type:
- Medical and Nursing
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
From £13.00 per hour
Full Time, Permanent
Are you a qualified Registered Mental Nurse (RMN) or awaiting your PIN and looking to work for a supportive, reputable and high end organisation? If so, we want to hear from you. I currently have a rare opportunity for an RMN to join a fabulous nursing home in the Shrewsbury area. The home is easily accessible by public transport links and has an excellent reputation with both CQC and residents and their families.
The position will be based at a medium sized nursing home in Shrewsbury specialising in dementia care, the home has full occupancy and has an excellent reputation. You will be working at a home that forms part of a group of nursing and care homes owned by a company that invest in their staff development and work tirelessly to maintain the highest clinical and care standards. Duties will include;
- Working closely with the care and nursing team, residents and their families to ensure high quality delivery of customer care services
- Handling and administering medications and completing MARS chart accurately
- Maintaining exceptional clinical standards and client dignity at all times
- Monitoring and reporting on the health and wellbeing of residents in your care and taking responsibility for their clinical care needs
- Continuously practice and promote safe working practices within the home
You will be dedicated to delivering nursing care to an excellent standard with experience of working with elderly/dementia clients. Due to the nature of the role a current NMC PIN is essential. You will have a caring nature and a personable approach to clinical care, you will be open to any ongoing personal professional development with a good team spirit.
To apply, click ‘Apply Here’ and send your CV today.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us