- £32500 - £32500 per annum
- Job Type:
- Medical and Nursing
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
I’m currently looking for a qualified Nurse (RMN or RGN with experience of working with people with Learning Disability or Mental Health), to join a supportive and reputable company based in Gloucester. The home is easily accessible by public transport links and has an excellent reputation with both CQC, the residents and their families.
The position will be based at a medium sized home in Gloucestershire specialising in providing clinical care to adults with Learning Disabilities and mental health, the home has full occupancy and has an excellent reputation. Duties will include;
- Working closely with the care and nursing team, residents and their families to ensure high quality delivery of customer care services
- Handling and administering medications and completing MARS chart accurately
- Maintaining exceptional clinical standards and client dignity at all times
- Monitoring and reporting on the health and wellbeing of residents in your care and taking responsibility for their clinical care needs
- Continuously practice and promote safe working practices within the home
You will be dedicated to delivering nursing care to an excellent standard with experience of working with Learning Disability/Mental Health clients. Due to the nature of the role a current NMC PIN is essential. You will have a caring nature and a personable approach to clinical care, you will be open to any ongoing personal professional development with a good team spirit.
To apply, click ‘Apply Here’ and send your CV today.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us