- £28000 - £30000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Nursing Home Manager
Well Established. Reputable Nursing Home
Salary: circa £30,000
Location: East Nottinghamshire
Are you RGN qualified with experience of managing a Nursing or Care Home? Are you keen to secure a new role as a Nursing Home Manager with a forward thinking, reputable and personable company? Are you dedicated to providing the best quality care and ensuring CQC Essential Standards are achieved and maintained? If so, I want to hear from you today.
Is based in East Nottinghamshire and is easily accessible from surrounding areas, the home holds an excellent CQC rating, brilliant occupancy levels and has a very good reputation. The home is well maintained, well-furnished and provides a comfortable living environment for the residents set in an ideal location with attractive gardens and outdoor space.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing, personable, reputable company who are forward thinking and working to an exceptional standard. This will be a very rewarding position for a Nursing Home Manager, where you will manage and provide guidance to all staff working within the home.
As the Nursing Home Manager (RGN) you will be managing the full operations of the home including:
– Staff Rotas, Staff Management and AppraisalsEnsuring the home is fully compliant and ensuring occupancy levels stay up
– Creating and maintaining Care Plans
– Budget and forecasting
– Staff development and training
– Health and Safety and Risk Assessments
– We’re looking for a qualified RGN who has experience of running a nursing homeYou will be an experienced manager with a history of managing successful homes
– Must be computer literate and able to use basic Microsoft packages – outlook, word, excel
– You will have a passion for wanting to continually improve the level of service and maintain this
– Dedicated to the care of elderly and enjoy working within a residential / nursing environment
This position would also be suitable for Registered Manager, Care Manager, Nurse Manager, Matron, Senior Nurse, Nursing Home Manager, Home Manager, Residential Manager, Home Supervisor, Deputy Manager, RGN Manger or RMN Manager and Unit manager.
To apply for this or similar opportunities, please click the apply button, alternatively please contact Kate on 0121 362 2312.