- £40000 - £42000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Nursing Home Manager
Salary; £40,000 – £42,000
Near Telford, Shropshire
I am currently recruiting for a Registered Manager for a Nursing Home near to Telford in Shropshire. You’ll need to be a qualified nurse with experience at Home Management level and you’ll take responsibility for the day to day management of a medium sized Nursing Home set in a beautiful stately home. You’ll be key to making sure that the home is delivering high standards if care and is meeting all CQC compliance standards.
- Manage staff to ensure they contribute to the well-being of the service users and provide the highest standard of care possible.
- Comply with requirements of CQC, Nursing and Midwifery Council, Health and Social Care Act 2008 and Select Healthcare Group policies and procedures.
- Supervise the care and assessments of new and current service users.
- Maintain and develop working relationships with medical officers, nurses, GP’s and next of kin who frequent the home.
- Take full responsibility for inspections carried out by CQC.
- Control budgets and monitor spend levels to ensure the financial viability of the home.
- Provide and supervise induction training for all new staff.
- Co-ordinate staff training to meet the essential standards.
- Develop staff through regular supervision and performance appraisals.
- You’ll be a qualified Nurse with current PIN
- You’ll have experience at a management level ideally within a nursing home environment
- You’ll be a strong leader and motivator of staff
Interested? Click Apply or send your CV to Laura Roberts at Coburg Banks recruitment
0121 362 2318