- £35000 - £40000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Home Manager – Nursing/ Care Home
30 bedded elderly care home
Salary: £35,000 – £40,000
Excellent benefits including enhanced annual leave
The role is based in a 30 bedroomed nursing which provides care and support for elderly residents with dementia needs
There are many duties involved in the role of Home Manager including:
- To provide leadership, direction, support, supervision and motivation to all staff in order to deliver the highest possible quality and flexibility of care within a safe working and living environment
- To be the person in charge responsible for the day to day running of the home with 24 hour responsibility for the care of the residents
- To manage the effective use of resources, adhere to budgets and report the reasons for any variances to the Chief Executive as soon as possible.
- To provide improvement, independence and choice for residents ensuring their spiritual, physical, medical and material needs are recognised, assessed and met wherever possible.
- Involve residents whenever possible in decision making about activity, lifestyle and matters in the Home which may affect them.
- Ensure residents relatives / representatives are supported and well informed on all matters relating to the care and well being of residents
- Fully conversant with CQC & other regulatory / statutory body requirements
- Dynamic & proactive individual with proven leadership & Managerial qualities.
- Extensive end of life & palliative care management experience.
- Effective communication skills
- Strong clinical knowledge
- Commercially astute
- Experienced in change management
- Marketing / PR ability
- IT literate & possess administrative skills
- NVQ Level 4/ RMA qualified
A charitable organisation that provides nursing and residential care throughout Gloucestershire.
Interested? Click Apply and your application will be considered or call Hayley Green on
0121 362 2
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us