- £42000 - £45000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
I am recruiting for a Nursing Home Manager to join my client at their beautiful purpose built nursing home in Southport.
This client has a rapidly expanding portfolio of homes, with both existing and new developments being designed to an incredibly high standard.
This home will support older people primarily with dementia and those with nursing requirements.
On offer is a competitive basic salary, ongoing training and support and fantastic opportunities to progress in the future.
You will be required to support this home through the commissioning and registration process, it will then be your responsibility to work with the Senior Management Team, including the Quality Assurance Manager, to work towards achieving ‘outstanding’ CQC ratings.
Other responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
– Ensure that appropriate staff are recruited, retained and continuously motivated
– Make sure that a consistently high quality of care is provided
– Effectively monitor sickness, holidays and absences
– Monitor the health and safety of residents and staff at all times
– Complete regular audits within the home and identify areas for improvement
– Must be an experienced Nurse Manager, a valid PIN would be desirable however isn’t essential
– Background of managing nursing provisions, ideally 60 beds plus
– Up to date knowledge and good general understanding of CQC regulations
Interested? Then send us your CV without delay, immediate interview and start date is available.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us